Room Reservations at the Yamada Language Center
Faculty and staff at the University of Oregon may reserve YLC classrooms on a first-come, first-serve basis, with UO CRN-denoted language classes having first priority.
Our rooms are well-equipped for interactive teaching and have excellent technology to support a variety of course types. These include the recently renovated Steelcase Learn Labs, MCK 151, MCK 152, MCK 157, MCK 158 and MCK 159. We also can provide a class set of iPads or laptops to any of the classrooms we support in MCK hall (48-hour reservation requested. Please indicate which room).
Interested in "real-time" online teaching, a virtual classroom space? YLC has licensed a number of videoconferencing spaces on Zoom.
To reserve a room:
- Search the room schedules for an open time for a particular room.
- Log in (at top of page) with your U of O email username and password
- Once you find a room that is available for a particular date and time, click on the room, then click on the “Reserve Room” buttom
- After you fill out the form and submit it, you will receive a response, usually within two working days.
- Submitting the form does not guarantee the reservation; you will receive a confirmation once the reservation is made.
- Questions? Have a special request? Contact us.